Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Could not load an object

Hi There,

I am converting my excel spreadshhets 97 to Excel 2003,
when I open this spreadsheet excel in 2003 I got error
message ("Could not load an object because it is not
available on this machine"). But it is working perfect in
Excel 97. Any idea how I solve this problem it is very
important sheet for my company.

Thanx

Wayne
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One thing to do is open only that workbook in xl2003, then go to
tools=references and see if any references are listed as missing. If so,
do you need the reference. If not, uncheck it. If so, then use the browse
button to locate it on that machine.

When in the VBE doing this, make sure your workbook is selected in the
project window. This makes it the active project in the VBE and
tools=references reflects the references for the active project.

Tom Ogilvy

"wayne" wrote in message
Hi There,

I am converting my excel spreadshhets 97 to Excel 2003,
when I open this spreadsheet excel in 2003 I got error
message ("Could not load an object because it is not
available on this machine"). But it is working perfect in
Excel 97. Any idea how I solve this problem it is very
important sheet for my company.

Thanx

Wayne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry Tom,

I cant get your point how I check references I cant find
any thing in tools.

Thanks for your help

.