Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default can i have VBA & forms etc load then unload?

I've been developing a few workbooks to use as templates at work, trying to
make life easier. The files are growing a fair bit, 300-400kb, which is a
bit too big as we are using an average of 10 a day.
I have tried running a macro beforeclose but it's a little Ify. I would
prefer to load all the modules and forms upon click of button and unload
them after they have been used.
Also: clean up the workbook, with this i mean remove formulas and holding
cells of data, however when opening again, they are still there. Is this
possible?

Thanks for the time.
ChrisA