Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to get font of particulat word in text inside a cell?

I have known that we can get the font,bold, size for whole text in a cell
but after doing string operation
eg.
abc = "i am a man" /* man is bolded originally
abc = Left(abc, 3), the original bold

when I copy the string "abc" to another cell
it lost the bolded format

I am using excel 2000 VBA
how to preserve the font style when doing copy and string operation?

thank you for your help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A string is just a string; no formatting is attached. How do you get a
partially bold string for:

abc = "i am a man" /* man is bolded originally

?
--

Vasant