Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pat Pat is offline

Default Why am I getting this message

The following message appears when I click a command button:

"Object library invalid or contains references to object definitions that
could not be found"

Anyone got a suggestion as to what I should do.

Thanks
Pat

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In the VB Explorer (Alt + F11) click on Tools - References. A window will
open up and one of the checked items will say Missing: . Uncheck that item.
Sometimes it is a simple as finding a previous version of the reference in
your list. Such as you are missing the Microsoft ADO 2.7 Library. You just
need to add a reference to the Microsoft ADO 2.6 Library... Sometimes you
need to install a new component such as Microsoft CDO 1.21 Library which is
part of an optional install of Microsoft Outlook. Let us know if you need
more assistance.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Pat" wrote:

The following message appears when I click a command button:

"Object library invalid or contains references to object definitions that
could not be found"

Anyone got a suggestion as to what I should do.

Thanks
Pat

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pat Pat is offline

The window does not say something is missing. I am not sure if something is
missing because another workbook I use with command buttons does not throw
up any message.