Junior Member

Default Pop-up message

Guys,
I got really fed up of the pop-up message appears and says "C/..... cannot be found.Check the spelling of the file name and verify that the location is correct. If you are trying to open the file from your list that used in File menu, make sure that the file hasn't been removed or renamed" and then when I press ok or X button, excel spreadsheet opens. I used Macro, maybe this is because of that. But I don't wanna delete Macro....

Any ideas of avoiding this problem??
Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otabek View Post
Guys,
I got really fed up of the pop-up message appears and says "C/..... cannot be found.Check the spelling of the file name and verify that the location is correct. If you are trying to open the file from your list that used in File menu, make sure that the file hasn't been removed or renamed" and then when I press ok or X button, excel spreadsheet opens. I used Macro, maybe this is because of that. But I don't wanna delete Macro....

Any ideas of avoiding this problem??
can you post the vba code used in the macro. we will review any flaw exist and let you know.
Thanks
Bala