Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto filter and Next Row

Hello people,

I am dealing with rows around 10,000, and often I add autofilter option
in the macro I use.

Once I add an autofilter (using macro), I want to jump to the rows one
by one.
Using iteration from 1 to 10,000 would take a long time.

Is there any way to jump to the next row and the next till I reach
10,000 without using iterations?

regards
Bala

--
balamus
balamus's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23512

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim rng as Range, rng1 as Range, cell as Range
set rng = Activesheet.AutoFilter.Range.Columns(1).Cells
set rng = rng.offset(1,0).Resize(rng.count -1)
On error resume Next
set rng1 = rng.SpecialCells(xlVisible)
On Error goto 0
if not rng1 is nothing then
for each cell in rng
debug.print cell.row
Next
Else
msgbox "Nothing met the filter criteria"
End if

Tom Ogilvy

"balamus" wrote in
message ...