Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Corrupt file, please help ??

Hello,

I have been doing extensive VBA programming on a project & now when I try to
open it, it freezes & never opens & then it says "Not responding"

I tried Copying it & opening the copy & same thing & tried from different
computers.

Obviously the file has been corrupted. I have Office 2003 & tried the 2003
repair but all it does is retain the data which I don't care about. It gets
rid of all my VBA code, Modules & Forms.

Does anyone know of a way for me to get it open or somehow to retrieve the
VBA code, I would hate to loose it all, since there is a lot of code. Again
I dont care about the data in the worksheets, just the code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jeff