Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Corrupt File

I tried to open a file and got this message:

"name_of_file.xls cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or
you may be tryig to access a read-only location. Or, the server the
document is stored on may no be responding."

I have full control over the directory and cannot think of why this is
occuring, any ideas??

Thanks

G.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I tried to open a file and got this message:

"name_of_file.xls cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or
you may be tryig to access a read-only location. Or, the server the
document is stored on may no be responding."

I have full control over the directory and cannot think of why this is
occuring, any ideas??

Send it here and I'll try to recover it and send it back.

--
Mark Henri
Excel Support Technician

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming