Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Should Be Easy - Relative Macros

Hi All,

On Excel 2000 when you record a macro there is a button that allows you to
record a macro that is in reference to the current cell position as opposed
to referring to specific cells when you record a macro.

How do you do this in excel 2003?

Is there a different method or am I missing the obvious.

Regards

Andi