Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Relative Reference Help Macros

I am trying to get relative reference to work while using my macros. The
help menu says there should be a pop-up toggle switch that allows me to
select between absolute and relative references. That button never appears.
Ideas, please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.

Select the Stop Recording Toolbar.

Start Recording a macro then hit the Stop button.

DO NOT hit the "x" to stop or you will lose the Toolbar again.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:56:03 -0700, PhillipsHQ
wrote:

I am trying to get relative reference to work while using my macros. The
help menu says there should be a pop-up toggle switch that allows me to
select between absolute and relative references. That button never appears.
Ideas, please?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I see that Gord correctly interpreted what you meant and provided the answer.
After I saw his reply, I figured that was more likely what you meant. Glad
he answered your question for you.
--
Kevin Vaughn