Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Splitting a sheet between multiple new sheets

Hi,

Does anyone know of a link, FAQ or example that could help me with the
following?

I have single sheet that contains timesheet information across multiple
projects. I'd like to programmatically split this sheet, by project, across
as many new sheets as it needs, one per project. Even better, but ideally
I'd like both options, would be to split the projects across multiple new
workbooks, i.e. files, one per project.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Jon C