Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Splitting a sheet between multiple new sheets

Hi Jon

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jon C" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Does anyone know of a link, FAQ or example that could help me with the following?

I have single sheet that contains timesheet information across multiple projects. I'd like to programmatically split this sheet,
by project, across as many new sheets as it needs, one per project. Even better, but ideally I'd like both options, would be to
split the projects across multiple new workbooks, i.e. files, one per project.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Jon C