Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default program problems with userforms

Hi

I have a multi userform program. I have a problem that i cannot fix.
The program works fine , then suddenly it freezes, when i compile the
code via the debug option in vba it works ok again. I am struggling to
elimanate this, as the program is used by many people, can any have a
look at it for me or tell me a possilblke answer as to why this may be
happening.

regards

John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi John,

You sent me your workbook back in early April to look at a different
problem. Amidst my quite detailed reply I mentioned that ScreenUpdating does
not always get reset. Without knowing what changes you have made since, this
could be the reason your screen appears to freeze.

This was by no means the only issue your users are likely to encounter. Due
to the entire construct I expect you will be patching up problems for some
time to come. It might be worth redesigning the project from scratch.

Regards,
Peter T

oups.com...