Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Writing data table to user form

My application creates an array (in memory) that I need to show "on-screen"
(without editing capabilities). Could someone please tell me how to get the
array from memory to a temporarily viewable form or worksheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

how about some details on the array. What are its dimensions? What does
it contain?

One solution might be a multicolumn Listbox (if it has two dimensions.).

Userform1.Listbox1.List = MyArray

as an example. You would need to set the column count as well.

Tom Ogilvy