-   -   Writing data table to user form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/329091-writing-data-table-user-form.html)

Mitch

Writing data table to user form

My application creates an array (in memory) that I need to show "on-screen"
(without editing capabilities). Could someone please tell me how to get the
array from memory to a temporarily viewable form or worksheet.

Tom Ogilvy

Writing data table to user form

how about some details on the array. What are its dimensions? What does
it contain?

One solution might be a multicolumn Listbox (if it has two dimensions.).

Userform1.Listbox1.List = MyArray

as an example. You would need to set the column count as well.

Tom Ogilvy