Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default compare and find added or deleted rows

Hi all,
Thanx Tim Ogilvy for pointing me in the right direction for comparison
of sheets. I am able to achieve the comparison when there is no
addition or deletion of rows the 2nd sheet as compared to the 1st
sheet.
so can someone tell me what logic/algorithm to use to find out if
there had been a deletion/addition of rows in the 2nd sheet. my sheets
are rather big with 7-800 rows and 1-150 columns.

TIA
amit