Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Set ListFillRange to Another Sheet

Excel 2003. How do I programatically set the ListFillRange of a combobox
control to a range of cells in another sheet in the same workbook?

DRRecipient.ListFillRange = ?

The other sheet name is "Setup" and the range I want in "Setup" is
"AA1:AB365" Thanks.
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

DRRecipient.ListFillRange _
= ThisWorkbook.worksheets("setup").range("aa1:ab365" ).address(external:=true)

(activeworkbook instead of ThisWorkbook????)

Chaplain Doug wrote:

Excel 2003. How do I programatically set the ListFillRange of a combobox
control to a range of cells in another sheet in the same workbook?

DRRecipient.ListFillRange = ?

The other sheet name is "Setup" and the range I want in "Setup" is
"AA1:AB365" Thanks.
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
www.goodnewsjail.org

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Doug,

Just precede the range by the sheet name as you would in a worksheet
formula,

DRRecipient.ListFillRange = "'sheet name'!A1:A20"

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Chaplain Doug" wrote in message
Excel 2003. How do I programatically set the ListFillRange of a combobox
control to a range of cells in another sheet in the same workbook?

DRRecipient.ListFillRange = ?

The other sheet name is "Setup" and the range I want in "Setup" is
"AA1:AB365" Thanks.
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry
www.goodnewsjail.org

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dear Bob, et al:

Thank you for the help. It is obvious now, but it has been a while since I
have been into my code and Excel. Thanks for the prompt reply. God bless.