Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chaplain Doug Chaplain Doug is offline

Default How to Set ListFillRange to Another Sheet

Dear Bob, et al:

Thank you for the help. It is obvious now, but it has been a while since I
have been into my code and Excel. Thanks for the prompt reply. God bless.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Doug,

Just precede the range by the sheet name as you would in a worksheet
formula,

DRRecipient.ListFillRange = "'sheet name'!A1:A20"

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Chaplain Doug" wrote in message
Excel 2003. How do I programatically set the ListFillRange of a combobox
control to a range of cells in another sheet in the same workbook?

DRRecipient.ListFillRange = ?

The other sheet name is "Setup" and the range I want in "Setup" is
"AA1:AB365" Thanks.
--
Dr. Doug Pruiett
Good News Jail & Prison Ministry