Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Arrows on Keyboard working weird IN Excel

Hello All,
sorry to post this here but in General question, I get
Newsgroup not available.
Not sure why but when I use my Arrows onthe keyboard in
Excel, they dont' work right. If I press the up arrow, it
goes down. If I press down, it goes up same with the side
arrows. Has anyone seen such thing? Try closing excel and
reopening and still same thing. Any ideas why this
happens? I guess I would have to reinstall excel?

Any feedback would be great. Just curious if anyone has
seen such thing.

thanks,
juan