Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Keyboard Arrows

I opened a new worksheet using Escel 2003 and found when I use my Keyboard
Arrows, the entire worksheet moves up, down, left or right one row or column.
This is the first time I have seen this and I do not know how to set the
worksheet back so that I can move to the cell I want using the arrows. Now,
with this set up like this, I need to either hit Enter to move the the next
cell below, or move to a new cell using the cursor.

How do I get my arrows working again?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Look at the right corner of the status bar (bottom of Excel window)
I bet you see SCRS
Now tap the Scroll Lock key to make that disappear and try the arrow keys
again
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme