Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet Form

Excel recommends using visual basic ediotr to create a form for data entry;
can someone suggest a few basic steps to create such form? For illustration
purpose, lets assume I'm creating a form with the following:

Product ID (predefined list)
Supplier (predefined list)
Quantity
Unit Price
Total Cost (Q x P$)

I also need the entered data to be added to a master sheet that list all
records.

Thank you!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is a crib from a reply Tom Ogilvy has given before, a few articles to
read

http://www.microsoft.com/ExcelDev/Articles/sxs11pt1.htm
Lesson 11: Creating a Custom Form
Excerpted from Microsoft® Excel 97 Visual Basic® Step by Step.

XL97: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

XL2000: How to Use a UserForm for Entering Data

http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q168067
File Title: Microsoft(R) Visual Basic(R) for Applications Examples for
Controlling UserForms in Microsoft Excel 97

Peter Aiken Articles:
Part I
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...FormsPartI.asp

Part II