Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet on form?

I want to know if it makes sense putting a worksheet on a UserForm. I have a multi sheet workbook, that I want to make a multi-page form out of, by putting each of the sheets on a different page on a Multi-Page Control. I'm fairly new to VBA, so apologies if it's a bloody silly idea, but in that case could you tell me what a good idea would be

thx