Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
faz faz is offline

Default Help on EXCEL-VBA-HAsp Key Encryption

I have some data calculations on excel (using solver for iterations)
and would like to get it encrypted for protection via HASP keys. The
only two mode to do this is via encrypting .exe files or from VBA
itself - linked to the key via DLL.
Firstly, is there any way I could convert my EXCEL file (with macros)
into .exe (without getting ALL other excel files encrypted as well and
infringe on Microsoft's EULA)?

Secondly, how do I get my excel file to communicate to the HASP key via
VBA?

Many thanks in advance for your help
Faz

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

the good and the bad on excel and encryption is he
http://www.webace.com.au/~balson/Ins...Encryption.htm

--
keepITcool

faz wrote :

I have some data calculations on excel (using solver for iterations)
and would like to get it encrypted for protection via HASP keys. The
only two mode to do this is via encrypting .exe files or from VBA
itself - linked to the key via DLL.
Firstly, is there any way I could convert my EXCEL file (with macros)
into .exe (without getting ALL other excel files encrypted as well and
infringe on Microsoft's EULA)?

Secondly, how do I get my excel file to communicate to the HASP key
via VBA?

Many thanks in advance for your help
Faz

Encryption using excel Doehead Excel Worksheet Functions 3 October 16th 08 06:41 PM
ENCRYPTION in excel? Robert Blass Excel Worksheet Functions 1 October 11th 08 05:54 PM
Excel encryption Jill Male Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 13th 08 10:33 PM
Excel Encryption PT New Users to Excel 1 October 19th 06 02:12 AM
Excel Encryption Key Chris Wagoner Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 December 17th 04 04:01 PM