Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Limit of objects on a form

i have a form that must include +/- 1.500 objects.
Excel let me put 1.200 in it,but if i try to put another 10,the problem
begins.....if i try to run the form gives me an "out of memory" message,an if
i try to enter the module gives the same "out of memory"......

The solution of have 2 forms donĀ“t solve the problem because the values in 1
form depends one from another,and all of them must be showned b y multipage
on the same form...

Please this is very urgent........

thanks in advance

Miguel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Miguel,

You got a number of suggestions to your post yesterday.

--

HTH

RP

"Liedson31" wrote in message
i have a form that must include +/- 1.500 objects.
Excel let me put 1.200 in it,but if i try to put another 10,the problem
begins.....if i try to run the form gives me an "out of memory" message,an

if
i try to enter the module gives the same "out of memory"......

The solution of have 2 forms don“t solve the problem because the values in

1
form depends one from another,and all of them must be showned b y

multipage
on the same form...

Please this is very urgent........

thanks in advance

Miguel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks for the answer,

sorry bob but this is the first time i use this help "Discussions group",and
i canĀ“t find what you suggest. i must solve my problem because this is a
project to my company that must be ready(solved) until the end of the
month....and my programm is almost ready but this Bug-"out of memory" is
taking my sleep time....

i aprreciate any advice you can give me to solve this problem of the 1.200
objects limit that i have?

many many thanks

Miguel

"Liedson31" wrote in message
i have a form that must include +/- 1.500 objects.
Excel let me put 1.200 in it,but if i try to put another 10,the problem
begins.....if i try to run the form gives me an "out of memory" message,an

if
i try to enter the module gives the same "out of memory"......

The solution of have 2 forms donĀ“t solve the problem because the values in

1
form depends one from another,and all of them must be showned b y

multipage
on the same form...

Please this is very urgent........

thanks in advance

Miguel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Miguel,

Check this thread on google, it is yesterday's replies

http://tinyurl.com/884ft

--

HTH

RP

"Liedson31" wrote in message
thanks for the answer,

sorry bob but this is the first time i use this help "Discussions

group",and
i can“t find what you suggest. i must solve my problem because this is a

"Liedson31" wrote in message
i have a form that must include +/- 1.500 objects.
Excel let me put 1.200 in it,but if i try to put another 10,the

problem
begins.....if i try to run the form gives me an "out of memory"

message,an
if
i try to enter the module gives the same "out of memory"......

The solution of have 2 forms don“t solve the problem because the

values in
1
form depends one from another,and all of them must be showned b y

multipage
on the same form...

Please this is very urgent........

thanks in advance

Miguel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks bob! i think iĀ“m gonna be a big fan of this............
i read the suggestionsĀ“....yes is true iĀ“m already using the multipage,the
limit is the same,1.200 objects. it donĀ“t bother the user because they
already are using a similar format with screens made in Basic2C....this is a
programm that is already in use lets say about 10 years in my work. i want to
change it,and the end time is the final of the month.all the code is working
and the design(this last one) is all that separates me to the end of the
project,iĀ“m desperate... in excel i already re-design 4 forms similar, and
they are all ready(4 factorys),but this is the last one and all of the other
4 have +/- 1.000 object and it works fine.

this isnĀ“t a question of re-desing it...the fields are all used to produce a
result....i canĀ“t take any of them.

do y have any solution for this,can i make this works?? i read that Tom
suggest a TabStrip....but i donĀ“t know how to use it, and is that a
solution?the form let m put 1.500 objects on the tabstrip....

is really 1.200 the limit of objects on a form ??????

many many thanks for your help and for all of the people who tried to help
me with this big problem....