Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Terminating Forms

Hello,

I have set up VBA code so that when I terminate a form (press the little X
in the corner) it executes a set of code then reopens the form. This part is
working fine, but when I reopen the form, nothing on the form will work. The
buttons will not respond when clicked and the form cannot be terminated or
close without breaking the code.

I have tried running the form by using the Show function. I have also
Unloaded and Loaded the form prior to running the Show function and nothing
seems to help.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

S.S.