Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vj Vj is offline

Default Refering to Names

I need some help refering to Names having duplicate range name.

I have a worksheet1 in wb1 and A1 cell range name is "rng_Data" and I have
another worksheet2 in wb2 and its A1 cell range name is also "rng_Data". If I
move the worksheet2 into the wb1, then all the ranges also moved to the
workbook1.

Is there any way I can refers to range "rng_Data" of worksheet1 and
worksheet2 separately.?

If i look in the names I see two ranges one is rng_Data and other one is
rng_Data worksheet2.

Can somebody suggest me a way around?

Thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

So long as you premise the range with the sheet then Excel will resolve the
name correctly...

Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("rng_Data").Select
Sheets("Sheet2").Select
Sheets("Sheet2").Range("rng_Data").Select