Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CommanButton Caption Orientation

Folkes,

Can you have vertical caption text for a commandbutton ?
If yes.....how do you do it!
I have generated a Tall-Thin CommandButton using the Controls Toolbox
Toolbar and want a vertical caption to go with it.
Thanks again Folkes.
Donna
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How about...
Rightclick on the commandbutton
Commandbutton object|Edit
Separate each character by ctrl-enter (to force a new line)

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hadn't thought of that one - Thanks.
It's not ideal though as my button spans up to 250 rows and therefore I
am repeating text in my caption with spaces between each repetion so
you can see what the button in is all the way down.
Your method will work though with a little patience on my part.
I will certainly use this method if no other alternatives are
suggested.
Thank you for your time.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Or even just put the button in Row 1 and then freeze row 1 so that it's always
visible???

Dave Peterson wrote:

Wow! I've never seen a button that spans 250 rows.

Any thought about using a floating toolbar instead?

wrote:

Hadn't thought of that one - Thanks.
It's not ideal though as my button spans up to 250 rows and therefore I
am repeating text in my caption with spaces between each repetion so
you can see what the button in is all the way down.
Your method will work though with a little patience on my part.
I will certainly use this method if no other alternatives are
suggested.
Thank you for your time.

--

Dave Peterson