Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CommanButton Caption Orientation

Or even just put the button in Row 1 and then freeze row 1 so that it's always
visible???

Dave Peterson wrote:

Wow! I've never seen a button that spans 250 rows.

Any thought about using a floating toolbar instead?

wrote:

Hadn't thought of that one - Thanks.
It's not ideal though as my button spans up to 250 rows and therefore I
am repeating text in my caption with spaces between each repetion so
you can see what the button in is all the way down.
Your method will work though with a little patience on my part.
I will certainly use this method if no other alternatives are
suggested.
Thank you for your time.

--

Dave Peterson