Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA color palette

Is there any way of changing/modifying the colors in the vba color palette,
to match colours I have modified in Excel. My reason for wanting this is to
match command buttons etc, to the sheet in which they occur. Many thanks in
anticipation.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

When you look at the color palette for any color in the "Properties
window", right click a blank square in the last two bottom rows,
It will open a the customisation color palette.
Regards,
JY