Emil

Default Color Palette, color disappears

Hi,

I have a very annoying problem!
Sometimes when I open Excel all the text and cells marked or filled in red
disappears. When I have a look at the color palette the red color is
replaced with a white color...? It can work just fine for some time, but
after a couple of hours the red color disappear.

Regards ,
Emil

Junior Member

Location: Ohio

Does this occur while using the same Excel workbook, or does it happen when you open a certains one?

Quote:
Hi,

I have a very annoying problem!
Sometimes when I open Excel all the text and cells marked or filled in red
disappears. When I have a look at the color palette the red color is
replaced with a white color...? It can work just fine for some time, but
after a couple of hours the red color disappear.

Regards ,
Emil
Justin Labenne
www.jlxl.net

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
libra2222

Does it happens in another workstation? If it gets fixed when restarting
the computer, I would try to reinstall Office.

--
libra2222
libra2222's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16774