Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Windows Zoom

I have a table on one sheet with a list of sheet names and the desired zoom
(for display not printing) for each sheet. How can I set the zoom without
selecting each sheet? DO I have to make each sheet active first?

Thanks, Kaval
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Kaval" wrote in message
I have a table on one sheet with a list of sheet names and the desired zoom
(for display not printing) for each sheet. How can I set the zoom without
selecting each sheet? DO I have to make each sheet active first?

Hi Kaval,

Yes, you must active each sheet before settings its zoom. The Zoom
property is actually a property of the Window object, so it only applies to
the sheet currently being displayed in the Window.

--
Rob Bovey, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

* Take your Excel development skills to the next level.
* Professional Excel Development
http://www.appspro.com/Books/Books.htm