Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Spacing

select A2 and do Insert=row

Are you ever going to fix your clock. You say it is correct, but do you
have the correct timezone set. I think not.

Tom Ogilvy

"Greg" wrote in message
How do I get a space in between all my entries. i would like it to be
"a1" a
"a2"
"a3" b

Thanks

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The most amazing thing about your answer is that you understood the question!
I got hung up on Greg's request to put in a "space" and all the whitespace
shown in the illustration. :)

"Greg" wrote in message
How do I get a space in between all my entries. i would like it to be
"a1" a
"a2"
"a3" b

Thanks

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi folks,

The most amazing thing about your answer is that you understood the
question!

good point! but let's wait if Greg confirms Tom's extraordinary deep
insight ;))

BTW: do you think they are talking about the same problem?
How do I get a space in between all my entries. i would like it to
be "a1" a
"a2"
"a3" b

select A2 and do Insert=row

hmmm... What about inserting a column?

arno
*oh man this is thrilling*

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes I do I am in Australia I have checked it is it right now?

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Greg,

Look arno some people struggle to write what they mean I happen to be
one of those people.

Hey, no worries! This can happen to everyone of us (and it does often
enough).

But I appriciate what Tom answered because he
was right!.

Cool! But it's still amazing how he did it!

Thank everyone again

No, we're not finished. I think we should test Tom with another tricky
question, don't you think so? ;)

So, Tom: What about 42?

Don't panic

arno

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have to admit I read the question it looks fine and then when i check them
later, I cant believe the code i talk in. I ended up using the macro to
loop what i needed.

I know I have asked this in another thread but is my clock right yet? I
formatted my laptop yesterday and had the setting what I thought was right.
I just didn't set the timezone which Tom suggested.

Thanks every one
Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, it looks right now.

--
Thanks <g
Tom Ogilvy

"Greg" wrote in message
Yes I do I am in Australia I have checked it is it right now?

Greg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look arno some people struggle to write what they mean I happen to be one of
those people. But I appriciate what Tom answered because he was right!.

I am having a bad day writing obviously (lol)

Thank everyone again

Greg