Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to change Macro code?

Background:

I work for fazolis, franchise. I set up an excel worksheet that helps
people count food on hand, and calculates what kind of food they are losing.
Everything is working great...

I have been using macros to update information on the sheet. I just send
out a ~300KB excel file that Workbook().Activates to the other Workbook and
does it stuff. However, with this I can not figure out how to change Macro
code. I wanted to remove a few lines of code, and add a few lines of code to
CommandButtons on various worksheets. I have attempted to use the SendKeys()
command.. but, we all know how "fun" that can be and I'd rather not do it
that way.

Is there a way to change VBA code IN a Macro? Thanks in advance for the
help!...

-Kaisies

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I had the same problem before. Look in Chip Pearsons page on working
with the VBE programmatically

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

good luck,

Cesar Zapata