-   -   Macro to change Macro code? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/325901-macro-change-macro-code.html)

Kaisies

Macro to change Macro code?

Background:

I work for fazolis, franchise. I set up an excel worksheet that helps
people count food on hand, and calculates what kind of food they are losing.
Everything is working great...

I have been using macros to update information on the sheet. I just send
out a ~300KB excel file that Workbook().Activates to the other Workbook and
does it stuff. However, with this I can not figure out how to change Macro
code. I wanted to remove a few lines of code, and add a few lines of code to
CommandButtons on various worksheets. I have attempted to use the SendKeys()
command.. but, we all know how "fun" that can be and I'd rather not do it
that way.

Is there a way to change VBA code IN a Macro? Thanks in advance for the
help!...

-Kaisies

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Macro to change Macro code?

Yep, all explained at http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

--

HTH

RP

"Kaisies" wrote in message
[...]

Cesar Zapata

Macro to change Macro code?

I had the same problem before. Look in Chip Pearsons page on working
with the VBE programmatically

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

good luck,

Cesar Zapata