Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automate Run Rate Formula

Hi,
I have a sheet with following:
col B-M Col N Col O have a run rate formula
Per 1 -Per 12 Ytd total =(N2/1)*12 (Which this is based
on ytd with only per 1.

So each month there will be data for each period and YTD
will be based on those periods of data. So I would need to
manually go into the formula and add period example
for period 2 would =(N2/2)*12, per 3 =(N2/3)*12 etc. Is
there like a automatic way to do this?

HOpe I'm clear. Please provide any feedback,
appreciate any help.

Thanks,
juan