Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Microsoft Calendar Control

Hi,
I have discovered the Microsoft Calendar control and it looks like a neat
tool.

I am at a loss as to how to populate it with data from my Excel workbook.

I have a range in excel with information listed on a daily basis of hours
worked and hours billed.

I would like the use to be able to select an individual and populate the
various day in the calendar with that individuals hours worked and hours
billed

Individual Date Hours Worked Hours Billed
301 3/1/2004 3 7
301 3/2/2004 5 1
301 3/3/2004 8 9
302 3/1/2004 5 0

etc.

I'm sure this is simple, but I'm just not seeing it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you, but I guess I didn't state my question properly. I want to be
able to take the data sample and populate the calendar with the hours billed
and worked, not the other way around, which is what the referenced web site
was doing.