Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default In need of a whacky function

I'v built a spreadsheet that has multiple worksheets all of which retrieve
data from a central worksheet (we'll call this central sheet "data input")

The "data input" sheet is where the "quantity" of different items are added
to the workbook. The worksheet that pulls data (we'll call this sheet "data
pull") from the "data input" worksheet needs to identify the quantity of
items in the "data input" worksheet, then populate the "data pull" worksheet
with that same number of rows.

In other words if Dat Entry has four rows of data, Data Pull will see the
item quantity as four and return four rows of data.

If you change the number of rows in Data Pull to 7, then Data Pull will now
return 7 rows of data.

I hope this makes sense....if not email me at
and I'll try and explain further.

Thanks