Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fitting text in cell

Hi,
Is there any way that I can prevent a long text to go across to the
next empty cell ?
If the text is longer than the width of the column than the rest of the
text shouldn't be displayed. Is it possible?
I don't want to use text wrap. The only way I can do this is enter a
blank space in the cell next to it but it's not a good practice.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't think there are any other options than the ones you've considered.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
oups.com...