Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with fitting text in textbox

Hi, could someone help me figure out how to make text fit within a textbox
which has a set size? Basically I need the text to adjust it's size in order
to fit the entire length of the string within a textbox on a userform. The
textbox size is constant but the length and font of the text is variable.
Any help would be greatly appretiated.

Dan Butler