Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hd3017

Default Wrapping in Excel (fitting many lines of text in cell to print rig

I know it is too late to help you, GUITRIS. But one of the user in the
company had the same situation as you while she type a whole bunch of
text in one cell on many lines (using alt +enter), the format is text,
and tried to resize the cell left,right,up,down already, but still
couldn't display all of the text in the cell, and it will only display
#### in the cell. Then out of luck, I tried to use special as the
format for the cell, and it display all the text that was enter in the
cell, no matter how many lines.

Even it is too late to help you, GUITRIS. But I hope it will help
others that will have this situation in future. Because it took quite
awhile for me to find this solution out. Best of luck!!!

--
hd3017
hd3017's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29428

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hd3017

Actually, after your reply. I tried it out, but actually almost any
other type of format display all the text in the cell! "Even date
format!!!" Thank you.

--
hd3017
hd3017's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29428
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=271383

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Excel has trouble displaying strings that are between 255 and 1024 characters
long in cells formatted as text. Only MS knows for sure why.