Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA project is password protected

Sorry here I'm again, after a first test
bob's code worked good, but I allready opened
my VB editor and the VBA project with the pasword...
After closing Excel and setting the program back
in its original state (with project Password protected)
I tried above again and it did not work, how can
i open the project (with password) in a macro ???
Pat....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is no provision to open a project in the vbe that is password
protected by using VBA. The recommendations posted in the past all centered
around using sendkeys.

Tom Ogilvy

"Pat" wrote in message
Sorry here I'm again, after a first test
bob's code worked good, but I allready opened
my VB editor and the VBA project with the pasword...
After closing Excel and setting the program back
in its original state (with project Password protected)
I tried above again and it did not work, how can
i open the project (with password) in a macro ???
Pat....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There is no way. Sorry.

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:55:50 -0800,
wrote:

I have the password, because its my own project...I only
search a way to open my project with my password by makro,
for deleting several forms and modules in case of
unauthorised use... If someone know a way, please ???
Kind Regards, Pat...

There is no provision to open a project in the vbe that

is password
protected by using VBA. The recommendations posted in

the past all centered
around using sendkeys.

Tom Ogilvy

"Pat" wrote in

message
Sorry here I'm again, after a first test
bob's code worked good, but I allready opened
my VB editor and the VBA project with the pasword...
After closing Excel and setting the program back
in its original state (with project Password protected)
I tried above again and it did not work, how can
i open the project (with password) in a macro ???
Pat....

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have the password you should have no problem in using it. Please
try the following steps.

In your excel session, open VISUAL BASIC EDITOR under the menu option
TOOLSMacroVisual Basic Editor (Alt+F11 also works).
You will see the project explorer window containing your project. You
can enter the password here and start working on your macros.

Hope this helps.