Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default VBA project is password protected

There is no provision to open a project in the vbe that is password
protected by using VBA. The recommendations posted in the past all centered
around using sendkeys.

Tom Ogilvy

"Pat" wrote in message
Sorry here I'm again, after a first test
bob's code worked good, but I allready opened
my VB editor and the VBA project with the pasword...
After closing Excel and setting the program back
in its original state (with project Password protected)
I tried above again and it did not work, how can
i open the project (with password) in a macro ???
Pat....