Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Object on userform can't get focus

Hi,

I have a Userform with a multipage object and each tab has ceveral
textboxes. I can't get the focus in the first textbox.

TxtBox.SetFocus works, but the cursor is not blinking in the txtbox, but if
I hit the tab-key, it focusses on the next txtbox.

If I type, nothing happens, I have to click in the txtbox to change things.

When I hit another tab of the multipage, the cursor is blinking in the first
textbox of the new tab and I can directly change things. How can I make it
for the first tab on my multipage?

Thanks
Jos Vens

PS I tried to first select another tab-sheet, and then select the first
(programmatically) but that doesn't work. If I start on the second, then
get to the first tab, the cursor is blinking! Very strange...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No, both properties were set right.

The strange thing is, that the cursor blinks when I start on another tab
first and manually click on the first tab

Jos

"RB Smissaert" schreef in bericht

"Jos Vens" wrote in message

I have a Userform with a multipage object and each tab has ceveral
textboxes. I can't get the focus in the first textbox.

TxtBox.SetFocus works, but the cursor is not blinking in the txtbox, but
if I hit the tab-key, it focusses on the next txtbox.

If I type, nothing happens, I have to click in the txtbox to change
things.

When I hit another tab of the multipage, the cursor is blinking in the
first textbox of the new tab and I can directly change things. How can I
make it for the first tab on my multipage?

Thanks
Jos Vens

PS I tried to first select another tab-sheet, and then select the first
(programmatically) but that doesn't work. If I start on the second, then
get to the first tab, the cursor is blinking! Very strange...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I find that if the project gets big occasionally things can start to behave
strange.
Simplest is just to delete the offending textbox and make a new one or you
could
download and run Rob Bovey's VBA code cleaner. This is a useful thing in any
case.

RBS