Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UserForm Loss Focus

Hi Bill Li,

Use this statement:

AppActivate (YourUserForm.Caption)

HTH

---
Orlando Magalhães Filho

(So that you get best and rapid solution and all may benefit from the
discussion, please reply within the newsgroup, not in email)

"Bill Li" escreveu na mensagem
Hello all,

I am trying to build a macro to print out the barcode list.
When people scan the barcode, the program will auto print
out the whole list for this barcode. I have built the
UserForm for inputing the barcode. However, after each
printout, the UserForm losses the focus and I need use
mouse to click the UserForm for the next input. If I
remove the printout function, I can continue input barcode
and no need to click the UserForm. Does anybody know how
to active the UserForm after the printout? Thanks a lot!

Best Regards

Bill