Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Must be a way to force focus back to sheet instead of UserForm - isn't there?

Hi

As subject - have tried ActiveCell.Activate and all sorts of other
things in all sorts of event procedures and nothing seems to work.
Is there a single line of code that will force the focus back to
the sheet from which the UserForm was 'shown' (via a button
click)?

I just want to click on the button and have the focus returned
back to the cell that was active at the time of the UserForm
opening.

Have also tried making ALL controls on the UserForm have no
TabStop, or no TakeFocusOnClick - all to no avail - I'm at the
absolute end of my tether with regard to what else to try.

I must be missing something.

regards,
--
Les Hay, Livingston. Scotland

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Chip

Thanks, solved all of the problems I was having. Now to try and
figure out what that line actually does - hope the kelp files are
up to it :-)

regards,
--
Les Hay, Livingston. Scotland