Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Object on userform can't get focus

Look at the textbox properties.
Maybe Locked is set to True and TabStop to False.

RBS

"Jos Vens" wrote in message

I have a Userform with a multipage object and each tab has ceveral
textboxes. I can't get the focus in the first textbox.

TxtBox.SetFocus works, but the cursor is not blinking in the txtbox, but
if I hit the tab-key, it focusses on the next txtbox.

If I type, nothing happens, I have to click in the txtbox to change
things.

When I hit another tab of the multipage, the cursor is blinking in the
first textbox of the new tab and I can directly change things. How can I
make it for the first tab on my multipage?

Thanks
Jos Vens

PS I tried to first select another tab-sheet, and then select the first
(programmatically) but that doesn't work. If I start on the second, then
get to the first tab, the cursor is blinking! Very strange...