Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Long file paths in MS Access Linked Table Manager

Hey

In Microsoft Access, I am trying to see some file paths in
Linked Table Manager, however, the file names are longer
than Linked Table Manager dialog and I cant resize this.
From reading some Google newsgroup posts, I understand it
is not possible to resize it, you have to do it
programmatically. Can anyone give me a code that will do
this or is there a regestry setting or anything I can
change?

Thanks in advance.

Todd Huttenstine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I found this code on Google Newsgroups thats works... See
below:

SELECT [MSysObjects].[Connect], [MSysObjects].[Database],
[MSysObjects].[ForeignName]
FROM MSysObjects
WHERE ((([MSysObjects].[Database]) Is Not Null));

In Microsoft Access, I am trying to see some file paths

in
Linked Table Manager, however, the file names are longer
than Linked Table Manager dialog and I cant resize this.
From reading some Google newsgroup posts, I understand it

.