JohnL

Default New Excel data does not appear in linked Access table

I have an Excel2000 worksheet which contains 5 columns of data. I created a
table in Access97 which is linked to the worksheet.
For the last year, any data added to the worksheet appears in the table.
Now the worksheet exceeds 1,683 rows. All data in rows 1684 and beyond does
not appear in the table.
The worksheet has never had any Named Ranges. Following the suggestion in
article 197232, I defined a name range which included data in rows 1 to 2000.
Data in rows 1684 and beyond is still not visible in the table.
Is the "restriction" in Access or Excel? How can I get around this
restriction?

Thanks for any suggestions.

John