Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Todd huttenstine Todd huttenstine is offline

Default Long file paths in MS Access Linked Table Manager

Hey

In Microsoft Access, I am trying to see some file paths in
Linked Table Manager, however, the file names are longer
than Linked Table Manager dialog and I cant resize this.
From reading some Google newsgroup posts, I understand it
is not possible to resize it, you have to do it
programmatically. Can anyone give me a code that will do
this or is there a regestry setting or anything I can
change?

Thanks in advance.

Todd Huttenstine