Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros stay available

Every time I open an Excel file, the macros that I had created in that file
appear like normal. However; when I close the file, the macros still appear
in the VBA Project explorer, as if the file is still open.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

do you have the google desktop installed?

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...oogle-desktop/

Read through the whole thread as there is a registry fix which might fix it
so you don't have to uninstall it.

Tom Ogilvy

"Steve" wrote in message
ink.net...
Every time I open an Excel file, the macros that I had created in that

file
appear like normal. However; when I close the file, the macros still

appear
in the VBA Project explorer, as if the file is still open.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I do have the Google desktop installed.

I read through the blog page and it described my symptoms to a "T". Was also
occasionally getting the password prompt which I could not get rid of, had
to quit the prompt through the task manager. I'll apply the registry fix and
hopefully that will solve the problem.

Big help, thanks a lot Tom...

---
Steve

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
do you have the google desktop installed?

http://www.dicks-blog.com/archives/2...oogle-desktop/

Read through the whole thread as there is a registry fix which might fix
it
so you don't have to uninstall it.

Tom Ogilvy

ink.net...